Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mojito Black Tea


This morning after my daughter's swimming lesson, I made a pot of one of our seasonal teas, Mojito Black Tea. Delicious flavor! I used my pink ipot which is about 17 oz. I boiled my water, added three teaspoons of loose tea leaves and let steep for three minutes. I added a spoonful of honey out of habit but it was very flavorful without it, a nice mint taste. The ingredients listed are black tea, rooibos, coconut, pineappple, spearmint, lemon bits, rum flavor and natural flavourings. My first two cups I drank hot with some muffins but I steeped it again and poured it over ice. My husband and I are getting ready to go weed our front yard so I am looking forward to a cold glass of iced tea when we take a break.
#1250 Pink ipot, $32.95 The mesh strainer and the removable lid make this dishwasher safe. We also offer the ipot in three additional colors, coral#1252, red #1251, and plum #1253.
#2505 Mojito Black Tea, $10.95 for a tin which makes approximately 30-40 cups.
#2507 Seasonal Trio, which includes Mojito Black Tea, Indian Summer Black Tea and Apricot Vanilla Herb & Fruit Tea, is available until September 30th for $28.95. All these I will have on hand at my open house for a tasting later this month. Hope to see you then, KL

No comments:

Post a Comment