Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New catalog -- new teas!

Our new catalog (July - December 2009) debuts today with ten new teas and three new seasonal (July - September) teas

Black Teas: Pumpkin Spice, Banana Blast, Cranberry Peach
Green Teas: Enchanted Berry, Heavenly Mango, Raspberry Ginger, Roasted Pistachio
White Teas: Fresh Cherries
Rooibos Teas: Eggnog, Lemon Souffle
Seasonal Teas: Indian Summer Black, Mojito Black and Apricot Vanilla Fruit & Herb

My new favorite is Lemon Souffle. I made a cup before bed the other night and had the best night's sleep I've had in the longest time! My goal is to try a new tea each day and post my review. I loved the idea behind Julie & Julia, where she tried to cook through Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French cooking. The movie comes out in August; can't wait to go with some friends to see it! Thanks for reading, Kristina
For more information, please visit my website: www.Kristina.LetsDoTea.org

No comments:

Post a Comment